- Easy Ordering
- Questions regarding your order or specific products
- Production Time
- Art Charges
- Shipping Information
- Emailed Art Requirements
- Privacy/Security Policy
- Call us direct at 1 (800)628-7767 or 1 (507) 454-5833 to place your order. Before you call, please write down and have handy the following information: style number, page number, quantity and the color and size of each item. During non-business hours, feel free to leave a message and your phone number, and we will promptly return your call.
- Mail your order form with your check, money order, credit card information or proper signatures to the following address: Download pdf order form.
Burros Promotional Products, Inc.
761 East 8th Street
Winona, MN 55987- 4552
- For faster service, fax the printed order form to us at 1 (507) 454-2409.
Please contact us with any questions. Have your order number handy and call us at 800 628-7767 or email [email protected]. Our business hours are from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Central Time, Monday thru Friday and we will respond to messages left during non-business hours.
- Production time varies for each product and is noted below the individual product pricing schedule.
- Orders which require custom artwork may take additional time for preparation.
- Rush Orders – Please call us for delivery information. Our production schedule often allows us to ship orders in less time than stated.
- There is no art charge when camera-ready vector art is furnished.
- A nominal charge of $10.00 will be applied to orders using one of our stock mascots shown in the catalog insert.
- Please contact us for any other art charges.
- Email us your art at [email protected]
- We ship open account to any college or school if the order is signed by a faculty member, principal or school advisor.
- We ship open account, subject to approval, to new customers who provide three credit references.
- For your convenience we accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Net balance is due 30 days from invoice date.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month will be applied to all past due accounts.
- We will ship your order via the fastest, most economical method. Our normal method of shipment is via UPS ground service. Large orders may be shipped via truck. If your order must be sent via truck or air, you will be billed the actual cost.
- Refer to the order form for regular shipping charges. To guarantee delivery, we must have proper and complete addresses. Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
Art files must be created in Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand. All files must be VECTOR ART saved as EPS and all text converted to outline. EPS format files provide superior reproduction quality allowing images to be resized with no loss of sharpness or detail. Artwork with Text We recommend that all text be converted to outlines when possible. If not, all fonts, font suitcases, printer fonts and screen fonts must be included with art and files that contain curved copy. PC versions of the above software must have text converted to outline since our systems are Mac-based and cannot use PC fonts.
Multiple Color Artwork
Send only original, native vector, EPS files. We can not accept art files from the following Mac or PC platforms: BMP, JPG, GIF, or PICT. Do not attempt to save these files in an acceptable format. We cannot guarantee files sent from PC platforms (BMP, DOC, GIF, PICT, PPT) or any other than our preferred file formats or acceptable software will be usable. PC files such as DOC, EXE, PCX, PPT, P65, or XLS are not acceptable. These file formats are generally low resolution– only suitable for viewing on-screen– not for printing and cannot be appropriately modified.
Burros and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Site. The Burros, Inc. name and logos, and all related products and service names, design marks, and slogans are the trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Burros. All other product, trademarks and service marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
At Burros, your privacy is of utmost importance to us. While information comprises the foundation of our ability to provide superior service, the trust of our customers is held in the highest of regards. We DO NOT share or sell information that we gather to any company, organization, or person outside of our organization.
Information transmissions over the Internet cannot be 100% secure. However, Burros places a high priority on security and privacy. In addition, Burros maintains a firewall to protect our database from third parties. Burros takes every precaution to protect our users information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as address, phone number, e-mail address, or credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. Burros employees are made aware of our security policies and practices. We periodically review security policies and practices so that updates may be made as necessary in order to ensure the protection of visitor information obtained via our web site. Updating and Deleting Personal Information If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail to [email protected], calling us at the below telephone number, or writing to us at the below address. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us at [email protected], or writing to us at the below address. Please provide us with your exact name and address.